Hey y’all! Today I wanted to share with you my gift guide for Mother’s Day.
I’ve put all the gift ideas into categories. First up are gifts for the…….
- These earrings are beautiful! The girl that makes them hand paints each one of these beauties. I have two pairs in my collection so far. I get complements on them every time I wear them. These are perfect for the mom in your life that loves unique pieces and color.
- This is my go to most Mother’s Day. If your not familiar with them, they design bracelets, rings, necklaces, and earrings. The cool thing about their jewelry is everything has meaning behind it. I love going and trying to find the perfect piece to match the person. They always come out with bracelets and cuffs for Mother’s Day too. Best part is they are super affordable.
- This company is definitely a Texas favorite. They have all types of jewelry and a range of prices. But the most popular item is their charm bracelet. I’m sure if you’re from Texas, you’re probably wearing one right now. For Mother’s Day they are actually running a special that if you buy two charms, you get a bracelet or necklace for free.
- I found this company a few years ago and own several of their earrings. I love the earrings because they are so versatile. You can wear them when you’re out running errands in a t-shirt and jeans, or going on a date with the hubby. They are made out the softest leather, and are super light weight. I forget I have them on all the time. Which is amazing if you’re like me and love big earrings. They come in a lot of different colors, a couple of different designs, and three different sizes. They also sell other things like cuffs and chokers.
The Coffee or Wine Lover
- I just read about this a few days ago. In my opinion it could be a Mom game changer. Y’all its a self heating coffee mug! No more cold coffee. No more constant trips to the microwave in the morning. You pick your perfect temp, use the app to set it, and that’s it! It’s a little pricey for a coffee mug, but in my opinion it’s worth it. They also have a travel mug.
- My husband bought this for me for Christmas. I use it all the time. It’s great for the mom that loves a glass of wine at the end of the day. You can use the wine saver pump and stopper to keep the wine tasting just as good as it did when you opened the bottle. It also comes with an aerator.
3. Coffee and Wine Basket
- This is more of a DIY. If the mom your buying for loves both, put together a little basket for her. Pick out some tasty coffee and wine. Maybe put a new coffee mug and wine glass, like these insulated wine tumblers, in there as well. Along with some of her favorite snacks, and call it a day.
The Experience Gift
- Some Mom’s might want to skip out on the gift, and instead have an experience. Maybe this is something like going to the spa or a weekend get away. I know my favorite thing about Mother’s Day is that my husband lets me pick a special family activity. I pretty much always pick the zoo. I love spending the time with the kids and just having a nice family day. We then usually go to my favorite Greek restaurant that is located near the zoo. It’s something I look forward to all year.
The Super Picky Mom (AKA Gift Card Route)
- I know some people hate giving gift cards, but I think it’s a great idea. I feel like since I’ve become a Mom, things that I want are put on the back burner. I would much rather spend money on buying a cute new outfit for the boys, then going to get a pedicure. If you want to go the gift card route, try to get them something they wouldn’t buy for themselves. Some things you could get them are a gift card for a massage, one to their favorite clothing store, Target, Starbucks, a nail salon, or even to a craft store if that’s something they enjoy doing. The options are limitless.
That’s my gift guide for Mother’s Day. I hope this helps you find the perfect gift for the special Mom in your life.